Recommended: For people who are egg friendly.
This is a very simple egg dish that my dad often made for me as a kid.
The eggs have a cooked consistency of soft silken tofu and custard, flavoured with a little salt, pepper and soy sauce.
1. Fill a saucepan with around 2cm of water and bring to boil.
2. In a small bowl (500ml capacity) crack in two eggs.
3. Whisk the eggs together.
4. Add in water 2/3 full. So ratio of egg to water is roughly 1:3
5. Add in a pinch of salt, and whisk the eggs and water together.
6. Top with ground pepper.
7. Place the bowl in the saucepan of boiling water.
8. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. Steam on a low-med heat.
9. Spoon the egg into a serving bowl.
10. Add some soy sauce and enjoy!